Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anonymous Master Rockscaper


"Are you putting these pictures on the Internet?" he asked me. 

Yes, on my blog. But of course he doesn't know what a blog is. He thought I was making a website for him, and as such continued "Please don't put my name on the Internet. I don't want to become popular. I don't want to be known."

I don't know his reason for for his request, but I'm honoring it.  See for yourself what a fantastic job he does with only the rudimentary cement trowel and paint brush for tools to shape the details.

anonymous by Lapulapu Girl








When the work is finished, you feel like you've walked onto a tiled mosaic forrest floor...




... with petrified wooden benches...





... and persons frozen in time...





All inside a wonderland protected by walls carved out of the side of a mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment